2. Become a competent trainer of the expressive arts practice:
a. Learn to assess the needs of training groups and respectfully address the participants at their level of expertise.
b. Become skilled at modeling clear boundaries.
c. Teach workshop facilitators to become empowered leaders.
3. Develop awareness of cultural sensitivity and the unique needs of traumatized children.
4. Acquire awareness of the impact of trauma on children including HIV/AIDS orphans in Africa, children living with cancer and homeless children.
5. Learn to become more authentic, spontaneous and trusting of your intuition when using expressive art techniques.
6. Foster a holistic approach to children's issues and child development.
To set up a training please Call (415) 721-7068 or Email Gloria at Harambee Arts >>
Fees for trainings will be paid directly to Ms. Simoneaux (on a consultancy basis) and are separate from her work as the Director of Harambee Arts. Unless otherwise indicated, funds generated through U.S. trainings do not financially support Harambee Arts.